McMath Woods P.A. is excited to announce that seven of our personal injury lawyers have made the 28th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The rigorous selection process to find the top lawyers in the country involves peer-reviews and feedback to make sure those named are the best at what they do. This list is a resource to those who are in need of finding a lawyer who can help them get justice.
The McMath Woods P.A. lawyers named in this edition include:
- James Bruce McMath: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Samuel E. Ledbetter: Litigation – Environmental
- John D. Coulter: Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Lawyer of the Year: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Neil Chamberlin: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Will Bond: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Carter C. Stein: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Sarah C. Jewell: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
The Little Rock personal injury lawyers at McMath Woods P.A. are always ready to fight for our clients. You can also see our “Magnificent 7” published with their accomplishments above in the Arkansas Times on page 59.
In addition, a profile on Carter C. Stein was published in Little Rock Soirée, in recognition of his excellent work as a personal injury attorney and inclusion in Best Lawyers in Little Rock 2021. A managing partner of McMath Woods P.A. and dedicated Arkansas trial lawyer, Stein fights for those who have suffered catastrophic injuries and are seeking justice. He focuses on making sure his clients get the attention to detail they deserve, and always strives to represent them with his heart and soul. Read more here.
The attorneys at McMath Woods P.A. know how injuries and losses from an accident can be devastating to a person and their family. When these situations happen, they need someone to turn to. Our lawyers fiercely advocate for our clients’ rights and will always fight for the compensation they deserve.