Little Rock Injury Lawyers Provide Personal Attention and Proven Results
Arkansas law firm has protected clients’ legal rights since 1953
If you’re facing a legal challenge, an experienced attorney can guide you toward a successful result. At McMath Woods, P.A. in Little Rock, we have a longstanding reputation of excellence and integrity dating back to 1953. Our accomplished attorneys represent Arkansas clients in a wide variety of personal injury, employment and environmental cases. We have the background and legal knowledge to overcome powerful adversaries and assert your rights effectively.
Skilled attorneys help individuals resolve issues positively
In litigation, you usually have only one chance to get the relief you are legally entitled to, so hiring an attorney with a successful track record is crucial. Clients throughout the Little Rock area trust and recommend us because they know that everyone we represent benefits from:
- Established advocacy — For more than 60 years, our firm has built an exceptional reputation throughout Arkansas. Attorneys Bruce McMath, Sam Ledbetter, Will Bond, John Coulter, Carter Stein and Phillip McMath have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Individualized attention — No matter what your case entails, we will develop a comprehensive legal strategy tailored to your specific situation and needs. We take pride in combining high-quality legal representation with the personal service that is only available in smaller firms.
- Result-oriented advice — We tailor our advice and advocacy to your specific situation and priorities. Our attorneys are adept in both litigation and reaching favorable settlements through consensus.
At McMath Woods, most of our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. If you don’t obtain a recovery through verdict or settlement, you owe no legal fees or costs.
Knowledgeable advocates assist with injury, employment and environmental cases
Our firm advocates for Arkansas clients in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, our personal injury lawyers will pursue maximum compensation for the harm you have suffered.
- Auto accidents — The firm’s accident lawyers handle all matters relating to vehicle wrecks including conducting detailed investigations and skilled negotiations with insurers.
- Employment law — Our employment lawyers advocate for workers in discrimination, harassment and other types of workplace cases.
- Workplace injuries — Unlike some other firms who only litigate workers’ compensation claims, we have the ability to identify possible tort remedies for the damage caused by workplace injuries.
- Environmental law — For environmental law challenges, we have extensive knowledge of complex regulations and can assemble the proper evidence to deliver the strongest legal argument on your behalf.
No matter how complicated your legal matter might seem, we will provide detailed advice to guide you toward a successful resolution.
Contact an accomplished Little Rock litigator
McMath Woods, P.A. represents Arkansas clients in personal injury, employment and other civil litigation matters. Please call 501-502-0985 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys at our Little Rock office.