At McMath Woods P.A., we take immense pride in our legal work as well as the aid we are able to provide to our local Little Rock and Arkansas communities. After announcing our team’s 2018 Super Lawyers honorees, we’re also proud to announce that our legal team is comprised of six attorneys that were named among the “Best Lawyers in America”. They are part of the 25th edition of the Best Lawyers list, a list of the most proven and recommended lawyers in the United States.
Among those honored on our team, the following lawyers were presented with awards for the following:
- James Bruce McMath – Of Counsel
- Samuel E. Ledbetter – Environmental Law & Litigation, General Civil Litigation
- John D. Coulter – Labor & Employment Law, Family Law
- Neil Chamberlin – Injury, Wrongful Death & Insurance Disputes, Disability Claims
- Will Bond – Injury, Wrongful Death & Insurance Disputes, Hospital Negligence
- Carter C. Stein – Injury & Wrongful Death
The Best Lawyers in America organization is one of the oldest and most respected peer review publications in the legal industry. It has been around for more than three decades. Recognition is highly regarded by legal clients and legal professionals alike. Best Lawyers lists are compiled by exhaustive peer review surveys where legal professionals evaluate their peers confidentially. It’s widely known as one of the best tools for determining which lawyers stand above the rest and have a high reputation for successfully settling cases and treating clients with utmost levels of respect and dignity.
The McMath Woods P.A. team is proud to have so many of our lawyers on the 25th edition of this list. It’s an incredible honor, and we’re honored to be named along with our other peers who also appear on the list and represent excellence in the legal community.