Areas of Special Interest
Serious injury, wrongful death, products liability, insurance disputes, disability claims, and truck crashes.
Patterson v. Northwest Arkansas Hospital-Springdale
Washington County, Arkansas (2014)
Represented a client who had developed a Stage IV pressure ulcer (bedsore) while hospitalized and had suffered severe complications for the bedsore. The jury returned a $1,500,000 verdict on behalf of the client.
Co-counsel: Will Bond, Gene Adams
Aguilar v. Triad Transport, Inc.
Saline County, Arkansas (2009)
$1,453,500.00 verdict and judgment for eight families following explosion at hazardous waste transport facility and community evacuation.
Co-counsel: Sam Ledbetter, Will Bond
FMC Corporation and Agro Distribution v Helton, et al
360 ARK. 465, 202 S.W.3d 490 (2005)
Crop damage case resulting in verdict excess of $1 million – Case reversed, settled
Co-counsel Nix, Patterson & Roach, Will Bond
- Partner, McMath Woods P.A., 2006-present
- Partner, Bond & Chamberlin, 2002-2006
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Governors 2004-2012)
- Member, Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Civil Jury Instructions, 2014-present
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts in Arkansas, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Hendrix College, B.A., Political Science, 1989
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., 1993
- 1993, Arkansas, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- 1996, U.S. Supreme Court