The McMath Woods P.A. law firm is excited to announce a scholarship opportunity for Fall 2019. McMath Woods P.A. is a personal injury law firm in Little Rock, Arkansas. We know the importance of education and want to help people get their degrees so they can go on to find a fulfilling career. McMath Woods also understands that the cost of college creates a financial barrier to many who wish to continue their education. We’ve created this scholarship to provide financial aid to deserving students.
Who Is This Scholarship For?
Our scholarship is meant to benefit students who are currently in their first year of college or will be in their first year during the Fall 2019 semester. Students must be attending a school in the United States and have a United States mailing address by the scholarship due date, which is July 12th 2019. Students can prove their first year status by attaching a digital copy of their acceptance letter to their application email. The copy MUST include the school’s letterhead.
Application Question and Guidelines
Students wishing to apply for this scholarship must write a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
If you could invite three people to dinner, alive or dead, who would they be and why?
We will pick the winner after the deadline has passed so everyone who submits gets a fair chance. These don’t have to be dense, academic essays. We’re looking for essays with the following qualities:
- Showcases your voice.
- The unique approach or angle of your answer.
When you submit your essay, you are agreeing that it may be published on our blog.
What Do You Need to Submit?
Your application email can be sent to email@example.com. Your application MUST include the following:
- Your subject line should read Your Name Fall 2019 Scholarship. Example: “Tom Jones Fall 2019 Scholarship.” Please don’t type the words “Your Name.” We won’t know who you are!
- Your email MUST include your name, address, phone number, and the name of your school.
- Attach your proof of acceptance and your essay. Your essay MUST be a .DOCX or a .PDF.
- Your essay should follow MLA guidelines. Cite any sources if needed.
- In the body of the email, you can provide a short bio about yourself and your goals. One paragraph is fine.
- The applications must be submitted by July 12th 2019.
Please note that failing to adhere to these instructions may result in a disqualification.
We are excited to read your essays!